GTI Media is committed to ensuring that all of our websites are accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of our websites, please contact us.
- We strive to comply with the following accessibility standards (but please contact us if you encounter instances where this is not the case, and we will update the relevant websites as necessary, and as quickly as possible):
- Validation as per the website’s doctype (W3C HTML validation service)
- Validation as CSS 2.1, although with concessions to widely-used CSS3 selectors (W3C CSS validation service)
- Conformation to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at minimum of Level AA
- The UK Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) 1995 with respect to the provision of services online
We check our websites in the following browsers (although they may work in other browsers and mobile devices):
- Internet Explorer 7+ (PC)
- Firefox 3+ (PC/Mac)
- Safari 4+ (PC/Mac)
Help with viewing our websites
Most browsers feature the ability to resize text on screen to a level you feel comfortable with. This tool is available in the menu of browsers as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Page > Zoom
- Firefox: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Zoom Text Only/Zoom In/Zoom Out
You can use the Tab key on your keyboard to move between links on a web page. A single press of Tab moves to the next link, Shift+Tab moves to the previous link.