targetjobs.co.uk is the UK's most comprehensive graduate jobs, internships and careers site. With over 400,000 users a month and an active membership database of over 770,000 students and graduates, advertise on targetjobs.co.uk to attract high quality candidates from the UK's leading universities.
- A powerful and quick search: users can search by location, salary, scheme deadline and employer.
- Our database of over 770,000 registered students and graduates: enables companies to target by university, degree discipline, year of study and career sector.
- Scope to provide information about your company in depth including: news, video, graduate profiles, events, recruiter tips and more job content on the graduate schemes on offer. This enables targetjobs.co.uk to provide more valuable jobs and careers content to our 770,000+ registered members.
- Our specialist sector-focused sites: construction, consulting, engineering, finance, IT, law, property. These enable us to provide very specific case studies and advice for vocationally-focused students. See: targetjobsconstruction.co.uk, targetjobsconsulting.co.uk, targetjobsengineering.co.uk, targetjobsfinance.co.uk, targetjobsit.co.uk, targetjobslaw.co.uk and targetjobsproperty.co.uk.
- Work experience, internships and placements: targetjobs.co.uk offers more work experience and internship opportunities and advice than any other graduate careers site.
- Expert editors helping students make decisions: our advice guides users through all the right stages in terms of exploring their career options.
- TARGETjobs Careers Report career planner: the most advanced online career choice tool available anywhere in Europe, linking candidates to relevant careers and promoted to students by career services.
- NEW – Employer Insights: unique and independent editorial on leading recruiters, making TARGETjobs students informed and well-researched candidates. See Employer Insights.
- Coverage of 25 career sectors: so you can target a wide range of students from those interested in accountancy to teaching.
- Social media: Our multiple networking platforms are used to engage with users further and build our online brand awareness. The networks enable targetjobs.co.uk to interact with students throughout their time at university, providing targeted career advice, daily graduate jobs and sector-specific news. Various client-coverage packages are available.
Use targetjobs.co.uk to advertise:
- Graduate schemes, programmes and immediate jobs
- Internships, placements and work experience vacancies.
Fully Company Branded Profiles
Information on the company to enable users to research and discover why they should consider applying to your organisations. targetjobs.co.uk enables employers to add in-depth company information including news, graduate profiles, events and recruiter tips.
With the rapid increase in digital technology, video can be a key component of any graduate marketing campaign. Add video to your company profile and offer our users a unique way to engage and find out about your business and career opportunities.
Recruiter videos are part of your company profile and can also be positioned on our super sector home pages about key graduate careers to generate more targeted applications from more informed candidates. Video interviews with current graduates are also a great way to position your employer brand and give candidates an insight into your company culture.
Graduate jobs and schemes job postings
Provide comprehensive details on the specific schemes and opportunities you are offering candidates.
- Job postings can appear across up to three relevant career sectors eg finance, marketing, engineering, IT
- Jobs are emailed out to all relevant users looking for specific career opportunities
- Scheme deadline alerts are sent out to our member database on a weekly basis.
Internships/work experience job postings
- Over 200 internship jobs listed on targetjobs.co.uk
- 40% of all 1st and 2nd years at Top 30 universities are members of targetjobs.co.uk.
Upgrade to a featured job to improve your company profile and response.
- Appears at the top of search results
- Included as a premium listing on jobs by email
Enables your job to be seen first and generate a higher awareness amongst potential candidates.
Employer branding and traffic generation
The buttons, banners and MPU's across targetjobs.co.uk raise the presence of your employer brand and generate more visits to your job opportunities and company profile.
MPUs are one of our most popular branding opportunities. They are available mid-page in premium pages across targetjobs.co.uk. They can be animated and can also run video creative.
They are available on the home page, sector pages and run of site and are a premium opportunity for you to increase awareness and generate traffic to your site.
Leaderboards and skyscrapers
These are the largest branding opportunities available on targetjobs.co.uk. The leaderboard is positioned at the top of all the web pages for jobs and careers content and skyscrapers are served down the right hand-side of web pages.
Both options provide high visibility to users and provide employer branding and traffic generation to your graduate job opportunities on targetjobs.co.uk or can link straight to your company website.
Enhance your profile on targetjobs.co.uk by adding a button into your online campaign. Buttons are available on the home page and across the multiple pages of careers and job content on targetjobs.co.uk. Focus your targeting on specific career sector web pages to drive traffic to your vacancy or website.
NEW: search result banner
Increase awareness of your opportunities by placing a targeted banner directly within sector job search results which can drive traffic to your graduate job opportunities on targetjobs.co.uk or link straight to your company website.
Targeted emails to the targetjobs.co.uk member database
With open email open rates of up to 21% for employer emails, utilise our highly targeted member database of over 770,000 registered students and graduates.
- Companies can target by university, degree discipline, year of study and career sector.
- Companies can buy one off e-shots to our database or purchase our popular Email Plus package (only £2,995) which gives you six emails to target our member database at different times through the year.*
- Through our highly sophisticated email software we deliver your graduate jobs, internships or events opportunities to relevant students and graduates across the UK from first year to after graduation.
Email product range
NEW! Campus Event Invites
Use these personalised emails to invite students interested in career sectors to your campus events. Improve awareness and attendance rates whilst building a personal relationship with your target audience ahead of campus activity. For more information click here.
One-off targeted emails to between 10,000 and 100,000 members.
Email Plus: a bundle of six targeted emails to a maximum of 10,000 members per email.*
Bespoke Emails: position your business against particular themes in a co-written eshot prepared by one of our specialist editors.
How to get hired: sector newsletter providing essential information on getting into the profession, plus the latest industry news and jobs. Each is delivered ten times a year to only those students who have expressed an interest in the sector, ensuring that your message goes to exactly the right students.
Our guarantee: all of our emails are sent to students and graduates who have registered to be members of targetjobs.co.uk and have expressed an interest in their chosen sectors.
Call us now to target the right candidates to your business or alternatively see our targeted email price list – click here to view rate card!
*Email Plus can only be purchased with a minimum six month company profile.