TARGETjobs advertises 1,000s of work experience and graduate job vacancies from employers large and small every year. TARGETjobs is unique because it combines graduate opportunities with expert careers advice and independent employer information on how to get hired to ensure applicants from our site are well researched and well prepared.
A package on TARGETjobs includes a company profile that can include news, video, graduate profiles, events and diversity information as well as all your work experience opportunities, immediate jobs and graduate schemes. Packages start from just £625.
Within TARGETjobs are sector microsites, run by our expert sector editors, that bring together all career advice and tools related to that sector. These sites offer great branding opportunities, including sponsorship, as they are targeted to those interested in working in that sector. Find out more about our sectors here.
TARGETjobs works in partnership with many key websites and organisations including AGCAS and STEP to provide best-in-class careers advice and student and graduate opportunities. AGCAS says: 'We are really excited to be working with GTI Media. We know our material, which is written by highly trained and well-informed professionals, is highly valued by students and graduates.'
Over 160,000 students register to TARGETjobs every year; 90,000+ will be from the top 30 universities. Find out how you can take increase your vacancy applications through our targeted emails.
New for 2013
- We launched our new look at the end of August. As well as a design refresh we have made significant navigation changes to improve the students' experience of the site and increase the number of quality applications made to your vacancies.
- The new site is dynamically designed to provide the ultimate user experience across desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile.
- Users are able to sign into their own page on targetjobs.co.uk which allows them to save their searches, company events and roles they want to apply to. They can see new vacancies and closing deadlines for jobs that match their preferences and see how complete their profile is, ensuring TARGETjobs is their preferred choice for careers advice and job applications.
- We have brought all employer content together to give students a 360° profile of a company in one place. Our employer insights are now linked with your company information and jobs to support the application process and drive better prepared students to your vacancies.
- We have also launched a new facetted search to make it even easier for your jobs to be found.
- We signed an historic partnership with AGCAS in 2013 to publish unique careers information on targetjobs.co.uk, written by careers advisers, to which all universities will drive their students.
To advertise on targetjobs.co.uk call 01491 826262
Monthly visits – 800,000+
Monthly unique users – 500,000+
Monthly page views – 2,000,000
Traffic grew 100% YOY 2012–2013
Forecasting 1 million visits a month autumn in 2014